Your role will be to ensure the smooth operation of the client servicing department, you will learn valuable information from a bespoke company, provide a first-class customer service while obtaining a recognised qualification.
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and effectively
- Assist with breakdowns
- Carry out stock checks
- Manage all administrative tasks
- Monitor the database ensuring correct and accurate information is recorded
- Alert superior members of staff of any concerns or changes
- Be able to provide a positive customer service
- Have good organisational skills
- Be keen to embark on an apprenticeship
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to follow instructions
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees.