The Low Capacity Store, when deflated, can be stored one pallet, eliminating many access issues and restrictions that often block other facilities. The Low Capacity Store is also energy efficient, reducing operating costs.
The structure’s height of 1.8m and floor space of 4m x 3.5m means the Low Capacity Store is perfect if space is tight.
Each Low Capacity Store benefits from a 4 pallet capacity. Units are scalable; meaning up to 3 Low Capacity Stores can be linked together.
Our Low Capacity units are incredibly flexible and cost-effective. They have been introduced due to the success of the High Capacity Store; which has been utilised by businesses for a number of years.
Why choose the Low Capacity Cold Store?
- Control temperature between 0°C and +25°C temperature range
- Quick install – 90 minutes per unit
- Up 4 pallet capacity (per unit)
- Perfect for limited space
- Units can link together to increase capacity
- Low logistical costs
- Can be sited on any surface