We offer a full range of core solutions, including bespoke builds to specifically match your operational demands. We only provide solutions that improve your business whether this is through a single unit, production facility or bespoke build.
We have intelligent controllers that allow our coldstores to accurately chill and hold temperatures between +2°C and +8°C. Our coldstores have the new generation refrigeration systems enabling close control of chill temperature – within 1°C of set-points. Twin, high efficiency scroll compressors mean low energy consumption.
Our high air movement evaporator fans ensure uniformed temperatures within the refrigerated area. As well as this, data-logging equipment as standard, traceability isn’t a problem.
We have a wide range of coldstores available, including twin refrigeration systems. With both systems capable of 100% cooling duty running in duty/ standby operations, the integrity of your product is maintained. Should a fault occur within one of the coldstores, the standby system will automatically start, ensuring no temperature variance whilst a volt free contact can alert your BMS to a fault.
Here are just a few of the benefits that come with our Coldstore Chillers:
* Adjustable temperature Settings – Our coldstores have set-point scheduling to suit your individual needs.
* Low noise and energy efficient – Down to the highly efficient capacity control compressor.
* High-speed fans – Ensuring even temperature distribution.
* GPRS data logger – To be able to continuously monitor 24/7.
* Unit Interior – All of our coldstores have easy clean surfaces, non-slip resin floors, internal drain, LED lighting, and door and frame heaters.
* Safety features – Personnel Trapped, Mains Failure and Over/Under Temperature alarms, Emergency door release, and Emergency lighting.
* Sizes – All of our units are available in various sizes. We realise that any solution proposed must improve your process or efficiencies.
For more information, please feel free to browse the rest of our website or give us a call on 01623 516666.