3D Design Placement Student
Dawsongroup| Temperature Control Solutions Ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions.
Dawsongroup TCS offer a full range of temperature control solutions, a few to mention will be: Test Chambers for the testing of products in extreme weather climates, Cleanrooms allow for the building and repairing of products in a dust-free environment and bespoke builds to specifically match customers operational demands. We serve a broad spectrum of industries, from food to pharmaceuticals.
This is a new placement, based on the requirement for increased 3D rendering of the temperature control installations at the planning stage.
We perceive the need to grow our activity in this area and believe it creates a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring 3D designer to spend a placement year with us with the view of joining permanently upon graduation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create 3D renderings of Dawsongroup TCS projects and products for use in sales and marketing collateral
- Create 3D artwork for print and web projects as well as designing projects from scratch (experience with 3D design is essential)
- Liaise with Dawsongroup Marketing on content for marketing materials, Maintaining a library of all projects
- Coordinate with the project department to produce visuals based on plans
- Take responsibility for managing any specific marketing tasks where required by Head of Marketing Services
The ideal candidate will:
- Have general knowledge of 3D design and dealing with briefs
- Be looking for a placement to assist with their Degree
- Meet timescales set for each task
- Build relationships with other team members and company staff
- The position is ideal for college under graduates.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number DG312.