AutoCAD Technician Apprenticeship
As an apprentice you will work within the sales and project team, assisting in new business developments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using AutoCAD to design and produce drawings and presentations as requested
- Maintaining good communication with the sales team
- Working from written communications and sketches to produce drawings that will progress from illustration to manufacturing to as built
- To influence design with practical construction knowledge
- Production of yard plans for our operations team
- Assisting the operations team when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to embark on an apprenticeship program
- A confident communicator
- Able to manage their own workload
- A positive team player
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number DGTCS568.