Dawsongroup| temperature control solutions ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Working within the sales and project teams you will be providing CAD drawings to assist in new business developments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using AutoCAD to design and produce drawings and presentations as requested
- Maintaining good communication with the sales team
- Working from written communications and sketches to produce drawings that will progress from illustration to manufacturing to as built
- To influence design with practical construction knowledge
- Production of yard plans for our operations team
- Assisting the operations team when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully experienced in the use of 2D AutoCAD
- A confident communicator
- Able to manage their own workload
- A positive team player
- Additional experience using Revit, Photoshop, Blender 3D or similar design tools would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number DGTCS557.
Dawsongroup plc is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.