We are currently looking for a Bodyshop Fitter for our Sutton-in-Ashfield operation.
This is an exciting position will assist with the body work preparation, repair, modification, refurbishment and installation of the company’s temperature controlled assets; completing body work tasks to the highest of standards at all times, both on the companies premises and at customer locations.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Sheet metal work on press brake machine,
- Carrying out any necessary bodywork or modifications,
- Completing all accompanying paperwork,
- Reporting defects,
- General delivery support and visiting customer’s sites which may include occasional overnight stays.
Ideal candidates for this role will:
- Have previous experience within a construction/workshop background.
- Good time keeping skills,
- A sound work ethic
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner; adhering to all health and safety regulations.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number DGTCS548.
Dawsongroup plc is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer