Customer Service Apprentice
Your role will be to ensure the smooth operation of the client servicing department, you will learn valuable information from a bespoke company, provide a first-class customer service while obtaining a recognised qualification.
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and effectively
- Assist with breakdowns
- Carry out stock checks
- Manage all administrative tasks
- Monitor the database ensuring correct and accurate information is recorded
- Alert superior members of staff of any concerns or changes
- Be able to provide a positive customer service
- Have good organisational skills
- Be keen to embark on an apprenticeship
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to follow instructions
If you would like to apply for this position, click here.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees.