Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Dawsongroup | Temperature Control Solutions Ltd are an acknowledged market leader and a national provider of commercial rental solutions.
Due to continued success we are currently recruiting for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer working along the M62 corridor.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our refrigeration team with no stand by or call out rota.
As refrigeration engineer you will:
- Provide testing of all equipment
- Monitor and assess the quality control
- Assemble equipment
- Attend client sites to assess and carry out repairs
- Work with and supervise the apprentices
- Always comply with all policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full valid UK licence
- Hold a relevant qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Be F- gas qualified
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Any electrical qualifications would be desirable
The ideal candidate will be an experienced engineer with an excellent working standard, who encourages change and constant improvement.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV, covering letter and the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number DGTCS561
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.