Dawsongroup temperature control solutions ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
We are currently looking for an Operations Trainee for our Sutton-in-Ashfield operation.
This exciting position will assist in the day-to-day functioning of the Operations team within our temperature control solutions business, involving face-to-face interaction on customer sites while offering support in office-based activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting new assets onto the in-house database and managing the housekeeping of data
- Undertaking site surveys on customers sites
- Attending deliveries and collection to understand how to locate and level our core assets
- Taking incoming calls from customers and the sales team
- Conducting weekly yard asset checks, cross referencing the records with fleet tracking downloads
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be looking to start your career
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work is essential
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Good communication and administration skills are essential
As the public face of our business, it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous, always.
Whilst full training is provided, the successful candidate will ideally have a genuine interest or knowledge of cold store assets
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number DGTCS575.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.