Project Development Manager
Dawsongroup | Temperature Control Solutions Ltd are an acknowledged market leader and a national provider of commercial rental solutions.
We are currently looking for a Project Development Manager to cover the North London and Essex region.
We work with our customers to improve their businesses and this is an exciting opportunity for an individual wishing to develop their sales career beyond transactional business dealings.
We are the number one in our sector through passion, teamwork and results with an ethos that means the successful candidate will have the character and potential to;
- Build relationships and trust with existing customers and prospects through a consultative approach
- Be obsessed with new business, constantly driving new sales with win-win solutions for our customers
- Be open to new concepts being adaptable with a flexible attitude to help you help your customers
- Develop a pipeline of new business within your territory through prospecting
- Be self-motivated, inspired to produce and to earn (uncapped commission).
- Have high energy with a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) to win business and inspire your customers
Previous B2B sales experience is essential as is a desire to improve and develop.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number DGTCS550.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer