We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based in our temperature control solutions head office in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
The role of a Project Manager will entail the planning, sourcing of contractors, producing RAMS, estimating material, labour costs and managing projects based on customers sites during the installation phase.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Attending proposed project installations, conducting initial site surveys with customers, and ensuring the site is suitable for the delivery.
- Site management during the installation phase of a project, ensuring each DGTCS team member or sub-contractor is fully versed on the task they are allocated.
- Organising the materials which are required to install the project pre and post-delivery.
- Assisting in the production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments associated with the project.
- Carrying out site audits ensuring the project is running to plan.
- Estimating installation times for projects and material cost to allow the commercial manager to put a tender price together.
- Ensuring the client, contractors and DGTCS departments are fully aware of installation/ collection dates or any key dates involved.
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- SMSTC or NEBOSH qualified.
- Experience of project managing within the construction industry, preferably cold store installation.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV, covering letter and the application form to email@example.com quoting the reference number DGTCS535
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation