Modular complexes are an incredible option for portable cold store solutions. This is due to their ability to adapt to the space available, whilst being able to cater to a diverse range of environments, from temperatures between -30ºC to +30ºC.
Furthermore, they can be extraordinarily versatile when it comes to the production, preparation and storage of goods and supplies. This is the reason modular complexes are so fantastic for business use. As they’re suitable for a variety of different scenarios and increase production rates for your business… meaning these complexes are a perfect solution for improving sales and meeting consumer demand!
Nonetheless, there are many other options to choose from when it comes to refrigerated buildings, such as our Blast Chillers / Freezers or Chill & Freeze units. So, the real question on everybody’s mind is… why are modular complexes the best-refrigerated building?
Here’s the answer.
5 reasons why modular complexes are the best-refrigerated buildings:
- The future is Modular Design. Our modular complexes are perfect for the ever-changing marketplace. With over 30 years of experience and a diverse range of semi-permanent cold storage solutions, we can offer portable modules that offer the flexibility you need, all whilst being completely flexible in design and purpose. Moreover, our refrigerated units provide the feel and characteristics of a permanent build but exclude the extended build time and disruption associated with a traditionally built storage space… Meaning your business can meet demands quicker and more efficiently, earning quick wins for the business!
- The size of the complex can be adjusted. As a modular complex both the design and functionality of your complex can be tailored to your needs. This is because each of our modules can be attached together and can even be placed on top of one another. As a result, we are capable of designing the complex specifically around the space that’s available. Therefore the structure itself can be completely unique and built exactly for the purpose of its use, which can even help to cut production costs.
Want us to design a modular complex for your space? Get in touch for a consultation on 01623 516666 or enquire via our contact us page.
- The temperature of each module can be adjusted. Through the use of new and innovative technologies, our modules can maintain precise temperatures from -30ºC to +30ºC. Additionally, our cold stores have exceptional temperature control and utilise data loggers to store the refrigerators’ temperature history.
- The complex includes a broad range of innovative features. Our modular complexes utilise the latest technology and offer unique and innovative features to our customers. Here at Dawson Group TCS, we understand the importance of cold stores that are safe, secure and are aligned with official standards and policies that are required in the workplace. As a result, we ensure that each module conforms to government policies, such as the F-Gas Regulation. We also maintain firm hygiene and safety standards, including mains failure and temperature alarms, while adding personnel entrapment alarms and emergency lighting to ensure your staff’s safety.
- The modules available are versatile for use. We offer a diverse range of features and have the ability to tailor a module complex to our customers’ requirements. In turn, our cold stores are capable of being used in multiple scenarios. For example, they can be used as a chilled warehouse, frozen storage facility, temperature-controlled distribution centre, pharmaceutical storage, or as a food preparation/production area. Our modules also include 100m insulation for optimum energy efficiency and incredibly precise temperatures, plus a reduced carbon footprint. They also include door frame heaters to prevent excessive ice build-up for those needing extremely low temperatures.
Interested in our Modular Complexes or any of our Temperature Control Solutions? You can enquire today by calling a member of our friendly team on 01623 516666.
Alternatively, you can submit an enquiry to our contact us page.